The New JUKI QVP Long Arm Ad

I have been patiently waiting…Earlier this Summer we went to work to Create a new Magazine Ad for the Juki QVP Long Arm.

Rui set up 1We started with a bare floor and walls.

Rui Set UpWe added the Long Arm, some Quilts…And a few more surprises

Rui setA close up of the set.

Rui and I CameraMyself and Photographer Rui see how it looks through the Lens.

Check out the New ad in upcoming Magazine Like the American Patchwork and Quilting, Quilters Newsletter, Quilters Unlimited are just a few.

9 Comments Add yours

1. Patti Hayes says:

I recently got my ruler base from Sewing Machines Plus. It wasn’t on the site, I asked about it when I called for another item and was able to order it over the phone.

2. Tammy says:

love my juki qvp but still waiting on a ruler extension table…any idea if and when it will be released

1. Tammy. They are out. Where do you live I will help find you a local dealer

3. Kay says:

Looks like a well thought out long arm. Would love to have someday, but for now my TL 2010Q is serving my well. Thanks for the update. Kay

4. Cheyenne says:

I have a Juki TL98Q sewing machine and have had it for about five years and love it. I wouldn’t trade it for any other machine. I think the Juki long are is great and wish you lots of luck with it. I would love to have one but just got the Sweet Sixteen sit down quilter.

5. Diane says:

Lots of wonderful videos — thank you!!!

6. Judith White says:

seriously, this blog is one huge waste of your time and mine. I subscribed hoping to learn more about my juki long arm. Instead, this is just as bad as a mindless twitter account.

1. Judith,
      I am still working at making the most of our Blog. Sorry you have been disappointed. You may want to check out our YouTube site at https://www.youtube.com/user/jukihomesewing we are posting several how to video’s on the long arm. We just finished shooting and are in the process of edits.

1. Diane says:

Great job on the video Karen!!! Looking forward to more!

FYI a group of Juki longarm users has formed a Facebook page if you wish to check us out . . . might be some good “video material” in our discussions.